Custom Personalised Embroidery Hoop - Pet Portrait - 5 Inch Hoop
What's a better way to celebrate your pet than by getting a portrait of them. Instead of the traditional painting how about in thread instead.
I start off with a clear photo of your pet and draw out a detailed line drawing using my laptop. I then transfer the design on to fabric then sew.
The image shown is a 5 inch hoop. I can offer a few sizes of embroidery hoop as well as various designs around the portrait such as the leaves shown or flowers. I also add a name in a scroll though can remove that if you want.
The smaller the embroidery the less detail though so a 4, 5 or 6 inch hoop tends to work best. I will consider a 3 inch hoop if required, just message me and we can discuss.
I use an antique white cotton as the base and use high quality wooden embroidery hoops that I stain to bring out the wood grain. I use another layer of fabric at the back and secure the fabric with a running stitch. This is so your embroidery can be removed from the hoop if needs be.
Lastly a piece of twine will be attached to hang the hoop.
- pick your size of embroidery hoop.
- decide if you want the leaves around the outside or if you want something different include this in your order message and I can see what I can do. If there is no message I will assume you are happy with the leaves.
- send a clear photo of your pet. This is important as the clearer the photo the more detail I can get. If you have any further questions please message me.
- UK orders will be posted by 1st class signed for. If you want your parcel to be tracked please add the extra postage on at check out.
- International Orders will be sent tracked. If you don't see your country on the list please let me know.